AIIMS Mangalagiri Notification 2023: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in Mangalagiri, Andhra Pradesh is a prestigious healthcare institute recognized under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY). It is currently accepting applications for the post of Junior Residents (Non Academic) offering a total of 54 vacancies in various categories.
The recruitment eligibility criteria follow the government guidelines for reservation, age limit and qualifications. For more comprehensive information and updates on this occasion, please visit the official website of AIIMS Mangalagiri. The application period is from 11 September 2023 to 4 October 2023.
For more details about the AIIMS Mangalagiri Recruitment 2023 Sarkari Result including age requirements, the selection process, pay scale, subject-specific positions, and other details, see the notification.
AIIMS Mangalagiri Jobs 2023 @Junior Residents (Non Academic) 54 Post
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Mangalagiri is a premier healthcare institute located in Mangalagiri, Andhra Pradesh. One of its recent efforts is the recruitment of Junior Residents (non-academic) for a period of one year. This recruitment aims to fill 54 posts in various categories. Established under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY), it is recognized as a center of national importance in the field of medical education and healthcare.. AIIMS Mangalagiri is known for its commitment towards excellence in medical services, research and education. Other details of the AIIMS Mangalagiri Vacancy 2023, And How to Apply are given below, AIIMS Mangalagiri Bharti 2023 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Mangalagiri Recruitment 2023
AIIMS Mangalagiri Vacancy 2023 Educational Qualifications
|Post Name||Essential Qualifications|
|Junior Residents (Non Academic)||MBBS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI/NMC. The candidate must be registered with a State Medical Council.|
AIIMS Mangalagiri Vacancy 2023 Important Dates
- Date of Released Notification: 11/09/2023.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: Started.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 04/10/2023.
- Date of Written examination & Documents verification: 4th October 2023.
- Date of Shortlisted: 5th October 2023.
- Walk-In Interviews Venue: Ground Floor, Admin & Library Building, AIIMS Mangalagiri, Mangalagiri (AP).
AIIMS Mangalagiri Jobs 2023 Age Limit
|Category||Upper Age Limit|
|General Category (UR/EWS)||Maximum Age 30 years|
|SC/ST Candidates||Maximum Age 35 years|
|OBC Candidates||Maximum Age 33 years|
|PwBD (General Category)||Maximum Age 40 years|
|PwBD (OBC Category)||Maximum Age 43 years|
|PwBD (SC/ST Category)||Maximum Age 45 years|
- Age Relaxation As Per All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Mangalagiri Recruitment 2023 Rules.
AIIMS Mangalagiri Bharti 2023 Application Fee
- General, OBC & EWS Rs.1500/-
- SC & ST Rs.1000/-
- PwBD (Person with Benchmark Disability) Nil/-
- Payment Mode: NEFT/UPI
AIIMS Mangalagiri 2023 Notification Pay Details
|Post Name||Pay Level/Pay Scale||Additional Allowances|
|Junior Resident (Non Academic)||Level-10 Rs.56,100/-||Usual allowances as admissible under rules, including NPA.|
AIIMS Mangalagiri Jobs Notification 2023 Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected based on their Written Test, and Document Verification/Shortlisted.
AIIMS Mangalagiri Online 2023 How to Apply
- Visit the Official Website.
- Access the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form.
- Upload Documents.
- Application Fee Payment.
- Document Verification.
- Complete the Application Process.
- Keep Updated.
- Contact for Queries.
- Mode of Apply: Online.
- Job Location: Mangalagiri (Andhra Pradesh).
Candidates Can Read Notification Before Apply Online
Some Important Links