IBPS SO Recruitment 2023 Last Date Extended: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released advertisements for Specialist Officer – I.T. Officer, Agricultural Field Officer, Rajbhasha Adhikari, HR/ Personnel Officer, Law Officer, and Marketing Officer, posts. There is a total number of 1402 Posts. Candidates who are interested in the following position can submit their applications online from 1st August 2023 to 28th August 2023. Those Candidates Enrolled with the Vacancy Can Download the Admit Card. Candidates are advised to read the below-given details and eligibility criteria for this vacancy. For more details about the IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2023, including age requirements, the selection process, pay scale, subject-specific positions, and other details, see the notification.
IBPS Online Form 2023 @Specialist Officer (SO) 1402 Post
Those Candidates Interested in Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment 2023 the Following IBPS Specialist Officer Vacancy 2023 Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the IBPS SO Notification 2023 Before IBPS SO Online Form. Below is a brief description of the IBPS Jobs 2023 official notification. Other details of IBPS Recruitment 2023, Like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment 2023
- Candidates should have a Graduate, Post Graduate, or Diploma from a recognized board.
Other Post wise details are below here
- I.T. Officer: 4-Years Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR
- b) Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Application.
- Agricultural Field Officer: 4-year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering/Sericulture / Fisheries Engineering
- Rajbhasha Adhikari: Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level.
- Law Officer: Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council
- HR/Personnel Officer: Graduate and Post Graduate degree or Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.*
- Marketing Officer: Graduate and / Two Years Full-time MBA (Marketing)/ Two Years Full-time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing *
- Commencement of Online Registration of Application: 1/08/2023.
- Closure of Registration of Application:
21/08/2023(28/08/2023 Last Date Extended).
- Download of call letters for Online Preliminary Exam: December 2023
- Online Preliminary Exam: 30.12.2023/ 31.12.2023
- Result of Online Preliminary Exam: January 2024
- Download of Call letter for Online Main Exam January 2024
- Online Main Examination: 28.01.2024
- Declaration of Result of Online Main Examination: February 2024
- Download of call letters for interview: February/ March 2024
- Conduct of interview: February/March 2024
- Provisional Allotment: April 2024
- Minimum Age: 20 years.
- Maximum Age: 30 Years.
- Age Relaxation As Per Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment 2023 Rules.
- General/OBC Rs. 850/-
- SC/ ST/ BC/ OBC/ ESM Rs. 175/-.
- Payment Mode: Through Online
- The candidates will be selected based on the Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, Document Verification, and Interview.
How to Apply:
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
Candidates Can Read Notification Before Apply Offline
Some Important Links