SBI Notification 2023: State Bank of India (SBI) is inviting applications for appointment of retired bank officers as Resolvers to 94 posts on contract basis. The application window is open from 1st November 2023 to 21st November 2023. Retired officers of SBI and e-AB with distinguished service record and expertise are eligible to apply. Interested candidates visit SBI website for detailed information and online application.
More details about the SBI Resolver Recruitment 2023 Sarkari Result including age requirements, the selection process, pay scale, subject-specific positions, and other details, see the notification.
SBI Jobs 2023 @Resolver 94 Post
State Bank of India (SBI) is one of the largest and most prominent banks in India. It has a rich history and has a significant presence in the banking sector of the country. SBI operates a vast network of branches and ATMs across India and has a global presence with international branches and subsidiaries. SBI regularly announces job opportunities, conducts recruitment drives and is involved in various community initiatives. It plays an important role in the Indian economy and is a trusted name in the banking industry. Other details of the SBI Bharti 2023, And How to Apply are given below, SBI Resolver Online Form 2023 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee
State Bank of India Recruitment 2023
SBI Vacancy 2023 Educational Qualifications
|As Per SBI Norms
SBI Resolver Vacancy 2023 Important Date
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 01/11/2023.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 21/11/2023.
SBI Resolver Jobs 2023 Age Limit
|Maximum Age 65 years.
- Age Relaxation As Per State Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Rules.
SBI Resolver Bharti 2023 Application Fee
- General, OBC & EWS Nil/-
- SC/ST & Women Nil/-
- Payment Mode: Online
SBI Resolver 2023 Notification Pay Details
SBI Jobs Notification 2023 Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected based on their Interview, and Document Verification.
SBI Resolver Online Form 2023 How to Apply
- Visit the SBI Career Portal: Go to the SBI career portal by visiting either of the following URLs: https://bank.sbi/web/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/web/careers.
- Download the Advertisement: Scroll down on the career portal and click on the respective advertisement to download and carefully read the detailed advertisement.
- Register Online: After understanding the requirements, click on the “Apply Online” link to register online.
- Fill the Application Form: You should first scan your latest photograph and signature, as they will be uploaded as per the guidelines provided.
- Save Your Application: If you are unable to fill the application in one go, you can save a partially filled form. A provisional registration number and password will be generated, and you should note them down.
- Edit if Needed: You can edit the saved information three times before submitting the application.
- Submit the Application: Once you have filled the application form completely, submit it.
- Upload Documents: You will need to upload various documents, including a recent photograph, signature, details of experience of the last 10 years, ID proof, proof of date of birth, caste certificate (if applicable), and any other required documents.
- Preview and Final Submission: After uploading the documents, preview the application to ensure that everything is correct and accessible. Once satisfied, submit the application.
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
Candidates Can Read Notification Before Apply Online
Some Important Links