BPSC Drug Inspector Admit Card 2023: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released advertisements for Drug Inspector posts. There is a total number of 55 Posts. Candidates who are interested in the following position can submit their applications online from 25th November 2022 to 16th December 2022. Candidates are advised to read the below-given details and eligibility criteria for this vacancy. For more details about the BPSC Admit Card 2023 Sarkari Result including age requirements, the selection process, pay scale, subject-specific positions, and other details, see the notification.
BPSC Admit Card Released 2023 @Drug Inspector 55 Post
Those Candidates Interested in Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022 the Following BPSC Exam Date 2023 Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the BPSC Drug Inspector Notification 2022 Before the BPSC Drug Inspector Application Form 2022. Below is a brief description of the BPSC Jobs 2022 official notification. Other details of BPSC Drug Inspector Admit Card, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below
Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022
BPSC Drug Inspector Vacancy 2022 Educational Qualifications
- Candidates should have Degree, B. Pharmacy from a recognized board.
Other Post wise details are below here
- Drug Inspector: Degree, B. Pharmacy from a recognized board.
BPSC Drug Inspector Jobs 2022 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 25/11/2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 16/12/2022.
- Exam Date: June 2023
BPSC Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 37 years.
- Age Relaxation As Per Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022 Rules.
BPSC 2022 Notification Application Fee
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 750/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
BPSC Drug Inspector Bharti 2022 Pay Details
- Drug Inspector Post Pay Rs. 9,300-34,800/- Grade Pay-5400 (Level 9).
BPSC Drug Inspector 2022 Selection Process
- The candidates will be selected based on the Written Test, Interview.
BPSC Drug Inspector How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Bihar (Patna).
BPSC Jobs Notification Vacancy Details
Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|