CCRT Delhi Recruitment 2023: Centre for Cultural Research and Training [CCRT], New Delhi has released advertisements for Officer on Special Duty (AKAM), Research Assistant, Research Associate, Consultant (Finance/Admin, Content Adviser, Multi Task Staff, Data Entry Operator/Clerk posts. There is a total number of 10 Posts. Candidates who are interested in the following position can submit their applications online from 30th December 2022 to 05th January 2023. Candidates are advised to read the below-given details and eligibility criteria for this vacancy. For more details about the CCRT Delhi Clerk Recruitment 2023, including age requirements, the selection process, pay scale, subject-specific positions, and other details, see the notification.
CCRT Delhi Application Form 2023 @AKAM, Assistant, Associate, Consultant, MTS, DEO/Clerk 10 Post
Those Candidates Interested in Centre for Cultural Research and Training Delhi Recruitment 2023 the Following CCRT Delhi Assistant Vacancy 2023 Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the CCRT Delhi Notification 2023 Before CCRT Delhi AKAM Application Form. Below is a brief description of the CCRT Delhi Jobs 2023 official notification. Other details of CCRT Delhi Recruitment 2023, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below
Centre for Cultural Research and Training Recruitment 2023
- Candidates should have a 10th, 12th Graduate, Master’s Degree/ PG from a recognized board/University/Institute.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 30/12/2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 05/01/2023.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Age Relaxation As Per Centre for Cultural Research and Training Recruitment 2023 Rules.
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS Rs. 0/-
- SC/ST/ PwD/ Female/ ESM/ CSIR Employee Rs. 0/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online
- Officer on Special Duty (AKAM), Content Adviser Postpay Rs. 50000/-
- Consultant (Finance/Admin) Postpay Rs. 45000/-
- Research Associate Postpay Rs. 40000/-
- Research Assistant Postpay Rs. 35000/-
- DEO/LDC Postpay Rs. 25000/-
- MTS as per MinimumWages.
- The candidates will be selected based on the Interview, Document Verification, and Medical Test.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Postal Address: The Director, Centre for Cultural Resources and Training, 15-A, Sector – 7, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075
- Job Location: Delhi.
CCRT Delhi Jobs Notification Vacancy Details
Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|