CG High Court Application Form 2023 @Safai Karmachari, Cook, Chowkidar, Plumber, Driver 54 PostThose Candidates Interested in Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2023 the Following CG High Court Chowkidar Vacancy 2023 Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Chhattisgarh High Court Class VI Notification 2023 Before the Chhattisgarh High Court Driver & Safai Karamachari Application Form 2023. Below is a brief description of the Chhattisgarh High Court Chowkidar Jobs 2023 official notification. Other details of Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2023, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below
Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2023
Chhattisgarh High Court Jobs 2023 Educational Qualifications
- Candidates should have an 8th Class Only from a recognized board.
Other Post wise details are below here
- Safai Karmachari, Cook, Gardener, Chowkidar, Electrician, Plumber, Pantry Staff, Pump Attendant: 8th Class Passes from a recognized board.
- Driver: 8th Pass with Driving License.
CG High Court Driver Bharti 2023 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 26/05/2023.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 26/06/2023.
Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 30 years.
- Only CG State Maximum Age Limits: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation As Per Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2023 Rules.
CG High Court Vacancy 2023 Application Fee
- All Others Candidates: Nil/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women Candidates: Nil/-
- Payment Mode: Online
Chhattisgarh High Court Notification 2023 Pay Details
- Stenographer Postpay As Per Govt Rules.
Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer Selection Process
- The candidates will be selected based on the Skill Test, Merit List.
Important InformationAlong with the application form, it will be mandatory for the applicant to submit his “affidavit” in the prescribed format given in respect of passing the educational qualification only in class VIII (the prescribed format of the affidavit is attached with the application form) –
- It will be mandatory for general and other backward class candidates to submit an affidavit in the prescribed format on a stamp of Rs.5/-, Rs.10/-, Rs.20/- or Rs.50/- whichever is available according to convenience, after getting it attested by a notary.
- It will be mandatory for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes to submit the above affidavit in the prescribed format on plain paper after getting it attested by a court.
- If the prescribed affidavit related to educational qualification is not submitted along with the application form, the application form will be rejected and no correspondence will be accepted.
- On making false statements in the affidavit, criminal/punitive action will be taken against the applicant at any level on the basis of the submission of a false affidavit.
CG High Court Recruitment 2023 How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Postal Address: “रजिस्ट्रार जनरल, छत्तीसगढ़ उच्च न्यायालय, बोदरी, बिलासपुर (छत्तीसगढ़), पिन – 495220″
- Job Location: Chhattisgarh.
Chhattisgarh High Court Jobs Notification Vacancy Details Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online