DSCI Notification 2023: Delhi State Cancer Institute (DSCI) is currently conducting Walk-in Interview to fill up 83 posts of Senior Resident in various departments. DSCI is a healthcare institute in Delhi, India, specializing in cancer treatment and research. DSCI follows a residency scheme and selects through interview. It is an essential institute in the field of cancer care in Delhi. The interview is scheduled on 13 September 2023.
For more details about the DSCI Direct Interview 2023 Sarkari Result including age requirements, the selection process, pay scale, subject-specific positions, and other details, see the notification.
DSCI Direct Interview 2023 @Senior Resident 83 Post
Delhi State Cancer Institute (DSCI) is a premier healthcare institute located in Delhi, dedicated to the diagnosis, treatment and research of cancer. DSCI recruits Senior Residents from time to time to augment its medical staff. DSCI emphasizes ethical medical practices and selected candidates are expected to follow a residency plan. Overall, DSCI plays an important role in the fight against cancer in Delhi, providing advanced healthcare services and contributing to cancer research and treatment in India. Other details of the DSCI Vacancy 2023, And How to Apply are given below, DSCI Senior Resident Recruitment 2023 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee
Delhi State Cancer Institute Recruitment 2023
DSCI Vacancy 2023 Educational Qualifications
|Post Name||Educational Qualifications|
|Senior Residents||MBBS degree with postgraduate MD/MS/DNB/Diploma|
DSCI Senior Resident Vacancy 2023 Important Dates
- Date of Released Notification: 29/08/2023.
- Date of Walk-In Interviews: 13th September 2023.
- Walk-In Reporting Time: 10:30 AM To 11:30 AM.
- Walk-In Interviews Venue: AMTO 2nd Floor, Admin Block , DSCI (E)
DSCI Senior Resident Jobs 2023 Age Limit
|Category||Maximum Age Limit|
|General (UR)||Maximum Age 45 years|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||Relaxation as per applicable rules|
|SC/ST||Relaxation as per applicable rules|
|PH/EWS||Relaxation as per applicable rules|
- Age Relaxation As Per Delhi State Cancer Institute Recruitment 2023 Rules.
DSCI Bharti 2023 Application Fee
- General & OBC Rs.1100/-
- SC, ST, PH, and EWS Nil/-
- Payment Mode: Demand Draft
DSCI Senior Resident 2023 Notification Pay Details
|Position||Pay Level/Pay Scale|
|Senior Residents||Level-11 Rs.67,700/- plus allowances as admissible under the rules|
DSCI Jobs Notification 2023 Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected based on their Walk-in Interview, Medical Examination, and Document Verification.
DSCI Senior Resident Online 2023 How to Apply
- Check for Job Notifications.
- Download Application Form.
- Fill in the Application Form.
- Gather Required Documents.
- Application Fee.
- Submit Application.
- Submission Location.
- Prepare for Interview.
- Attend Interview.
- Wait for Results.
- Mode of Apply: Direct Interview.
- Job Location: Delhi (New Delhi).
Candidates Can Read Notification Before Apply Online
Some Important Links