HSSC CET Group D Admit Card 2023: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released advertisements for Common Eligibility Test (CET), Haryana (Group D – except Sweepers, Chowkidars, and Sweeper-Chowkidar) posts. Those Candidates Enrolled with the Vacancy Can Download the Exam Date Released on 21-22 October 2023. Candidates are advised to read the below-given eligibility criteria for this vacancy. For more details about the HSSC Group D Admit Card 2023, including age requirements, the selection process, pay scale, subject-specific positions, and other details, see the notification.
CET Haryana Online Form 2023 @Group D 13536 Post
Those Candidates Interested in Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) Recruitment 2023 the Following Haryana CET Group D Exam Date 2023 Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the HSSC Notification 2023 Before CET Haryana Group D Application Form 2023. Below is a brief description of the HSSC Jobs 2023 official notification. Other details of Haryana Group D Admit Card 2023, Like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below
Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2023
Haryana CET 2023 Educational Qualifications
- Candidates should have passed the 10th Pass from a recognized board.
Other Post wise details are below here
- CET Haryana Group D: 10th Pass from a recognized board.
CET Haryana 2023 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 05/06/2023.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 06/07/2023.
- Date Of Exam: 21-22 October 2023
- Admit Card: Before Exam
CET Haryana Group D Jobs 2023 Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 42 years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) Recruitment 2023 Rules.
Haryana CET Group D 2023 Application Fee
- General Candidate: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/OBC Candidate Rs. 250/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online
Haryana CET Group D Pay Details
- Group D Postpay Rs. 16900-53500/- PM
CET Haryana 2023 Selection Process
- The candidates will be selected based on the Common Eligibility Test, Socio-Economic criteria
Haryana CET Group D Online Form 2023 How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Haryana.
Candidates Can Read Notification Before Apply Online
Some Important Links
|Group D Official Notice||Click Here|
|Exam News Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Date Extended Notice||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|