IBPS CRP PO/ MT XIII Recruitment Pre Admit Card 2023: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released advertisements for Probationary Officer / Management Trainee XII posts. There is a total number of 3049 Posts.Those Candidate Are Enrolled with IBPS PO/MT Vacancy Can Download the Admit Card. Candidates are advised to read the below-given details and eligibility criteria for this vacancy. For more details about the Sarkari result IBPS Probationary Officer PO XIII Pre Admit Card 2023, including age requirements, the selection process, pay scale, subject-specific positions, and other details, see the notification.
IBPS Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee 2023 @Pre Exam Admit Card for 3049 Posts
Those Candidates Interested in Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment 2023 the Following IBPS Admit Card 2023 Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the IBPS Notification 2023 Before IBPS PO / MT Online Form 2023. Below is a brief description of the IBPS Jobs 2023 official notification. Other details of IBPS PO/MT-XIII Admit Card 2023, Like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment 2023
- Candidates should have a Graduate from a recognized board.
Other Post wise details are below here
- Probationary Officer / Management Trainee: Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized Board in India.
- Application Begin: 01/08/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online: 21/08/2023 (28/08/2023 Last Date Extended)
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 28/08/2023
- Pre-Exam Date: September / October 2023
- Pre-Exam Admit Card: 14/09/2023
- Mains Exam Date: November 2023
- Phase II Admit Card Available: Before Ecam
- Phase II Result Available: December/2023
- Interview Letter Available: Jan/Feb/2024
- Minimum Age: 20 years.
- Maximum Age: 30 Years.
- Age Relaxation As Per Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment 2023 Rules.
- General/OBC Rs. 850/-
- SC/ ST/ ESM Rs. 175/-.
- Payment Mode: Through Online
- The candidates will be selected based on the Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, Document Verification, and Interview.
How to Apply:
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
Candidates Can Read Notification Before Apply Online
Some Important Links
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|