IBPS RRB XII for Office Assistant Phase II Mains Admit Card 2023: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Regional Rural Banks (IBPS RRB) has released advertisements for the Recruitment of Officers, and Office Assistant Vacancies. There is a total number of 8611 Vacancies. Those Candidates Enrolled with Vacancy Can Download the Phase II Admit Card. Candidates are advised to read the below-given details and eligibility criteria for this vacancy. For more details about the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Phase II Admit Card 2023, including age requirements, the selection process, pay scale, subject-specific positions, and other details, see the notification.
IBPS RRB Online Form 2023 @Officer, Assistant 8611 Posts
Those Candidates Interested in Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Regional Rural Banks (IBPS RRB) Recruitment 2023 the Following IBPS RRB XII Admit Card 2023 Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the IBPS RRB Officer Job Notification 2023 Before the IBPS RRB Officer & Office Assistant Online Form 2023. Below is a brief description of the IBPS RRB Jobs 2023 official notification. Other details of IBPS RRB Office Assistant Mains Admit Card 2023, Like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment 2023
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualifications
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree, Certified Associate, MBA, or relevant disciplines required for the position.
Other Post wise details are below here
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline. Proficiency in the local language. Desirable – Knowledge of Computer skills.
- Officers Scale I: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline. Desirable – Knowledge of Computer skills.
- Officer Scale-II General Banking Officer (Manager): Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Officer Scale-II Specialist Officers (Manager) (IT): Desirable – Certification in ASP, PHP, C++, Java, VB, VC, OCP, etc will be given preference.
- Officer Scale-II Specialist Officers (CA) Certified Associate (CA) from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- Officer Scale-II Specialist Officers (Law Officer) Degree in Law with a minimum of 50% marks. 2 years as an advocate OR should have worked as Law Officer in Banks or Financial Institutions
- Officer Scale-II Specialist Officers (Treasury Manager): Chartered Accountant or MBA in Finance from a recognized university/ institution 1 year in a relevant field
- Officer Scale-II Specialist Officers (Marketing Officer): MBA in Marketing. 1 year in a relevant field
- Officer Scale-II Specialist Officers (Agriculture Officer): Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Dairy, Animal Husbandry, Forestry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, and Pisciculture with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Officer Scale-III: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks.OR Candidates with a Degree/ Diploma in Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Banking, Finance, Marketing, Agriculture, Horticulture, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy will be given preference..
IBPS RRB Vacancy 2023 Important Dates
- Date of Notification Released: 16/01/2023.
- Online Application Starting: 1 /06/2023
- Last Date For Submission of Application: 21/06/2023
- Officer Scale Admit Card Released: 22/07/2023
- Office Assistant Admit Card Released: 26/07/2023
- IBPS RRB Preliminary Examination (Officer Scale-I & Office Assistant): 5th, 6th, 12th, 13th, 19th August 2023
- Officer Scale I Phase I Result Released: 23/08/2023
- Officer Scale I, II Single Exam & Officer Scale I Mains Exam: 10th September 2023
- Office Assistant Mains Exam: 18th September 2023
IBPS RRB Officer Bharti 2023 Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 28-40 years (Post wise)
- Age Relaxation As Per Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Regional Rural Banks (IBPS RRB) Recruitment 2023.
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
- Other Catagory: Rs. 850/-
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 175/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online.
IBPS RRB Jobs Notification 2023 Pay Details
- Officer Scale I Postpay Rs. 29,000 – Rs. 33,000/- PM
- Officer Scale-II Postpay Rs. 33,000- Rs. 39,000/-PM
- Officer Scale III Postpay Rs. 38,000 – Rs. 44,000/- PM
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Postpay Rs. 15,000 – Rs. 20,000/- PM
IBPS RRB Officer Selection Process
- The candidates will be selected based on the Pre Exam, Mains Exam, and Personal Interview.
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2023 How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
Candidates Can Read Notification Before Apply Online
Some Important Links
|Office Assistant Phase II Mains Admit Card||Click Here|
|ITBP RRB XII Scale I Pre-Score Card||Click Here|
|ITBP RRB XII Scale-I Pre-Result||Click Here|
|ITBP RRB Officer Admit Card||Click Here|
|ITBP RRB Office Assistant Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download IBPS RRB Short Notice||Click Here|
|ITBP RRB Officer Scale I Apply Online||Click Here|
|ITBP RRB Officer Scale Ii – III Apply Online||Click Here|
|ITBP RRB Office Assistant||Click Here|
|Download IBPS RRB Short Notice||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|