ICSIL Recruitment 2023: Intelligent Communication Systems India Ltd. (ICSIL) has released advertisements for the Recruitment of Meter Reader, Field Supervisor Vacancies. There is a total number of 583 post. Candidates who are interested in the following position can submit their applications offline from 07th March 2023 to 10th March 2023. Candidates are advised to read the below-given details and eligibility criteria for this vacancy. For more details about the ICSIL Meter Reder Recruitment 2023, including age requirements, the selection process, pay scale, subject-specific positions, and other details, see the notification.
ICSIL Online Form 2023 @Meter Reader, Field Supervisor 583 Post
Those Candidates Interested in Intelligent Communication Systems India Ltd. Recruitment 2023 the Following ICSIL Meter Reader, Field Supervisor Vacancy 2023 Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the ICSIL Notification 2023 Before the ICSIL Meter Reader Application Form 2023. Below is a brief description of the ICSIL Jobs 2023 official notification. Other details of ICSIL Recruitment 2023, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below
Intelligent Communication Systems India Ltd. Recruitment 2023
- Candidates should have 12th, Graduation degree from any of the recognized boards.
Other Post wise details are below here
- Meter Reader, Field Supervisor: 12th, Graduation degree from any of the recognized boards.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 07/03/2023.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 10/03/2023.
- Minimum Age 18 – 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 – 35 years
- Age Relaxation As Per Intelligent Communication Systems India Ltd. Recruitment 2023.
- Application Fee Rs. 1000/-
- Payment Mode: Online.
- Meter Reader Postpay Rs. 20,357/- PM
- Field Supervisor Postpay Rs. 22,146/-PM
- The candidates will be selected based on the Short List, interview.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Online.
- Job Location: All India.
ICSIL Jobs Notification Vacancy Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online