IITTM Recruitment 2023: Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management has released advertisements 01/2023 for Teaching & Non-Teaching (Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Programme Assistant, Junior Engineer) posts. There is a total number of 12 Posts. Candidates who are interested in the following position can submit their applications offline from 13th March 2023 to 12th April 2023. Candidates are advised to read the below-given details and eligibility criteria for this vacancy. For more details about the IITTM Teaching & Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023 Sarkari Result including age requirements, the selection process, pay scale, subject-specific positions, and other details, see the notification.
IITTM Application Form 2023 @Teaching & Non-Teaching 12 Post
Those Candidates Interested in Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management Recruitment 2023 the Following IITTM Vacancy 2023 Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the IITTM Notification 2023 Before the IITTM Application Form 2023. Below is a brief description of the IITTM Jobs 2023 official notification. Other details of IITTM Recruitment 2023, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below
Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management Recruitment 2023
IITTM Teaching & Non-Teaching Notification 2023
- Candidates should have passed Diploma, Degree, PG (Relevant Discipline) from from a recognized board.
Other Post wise details are below here
- Teaching & Non-Teaching (Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Programme Assistant, Junior Engineer): Diploma, Degree, PG (Relevant Discipline) from from a recognized board.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 13/03/2023.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 12/04/2023.
- Maximum Age: 56 years.
- Age Relaxation As Per Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management Recruitment 2023 Rules.
- All Other Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ ST: Rs.500/-
- Payment Mode: Demand Draft
- Professor Postpay Level 14 (7th CPC)
- Associate Professor Postpay Level 13 (7th CPC)
- Assistant Professor Postpay Level 10 (Rs.57,700-182400) (7th CPC)
- Programme Assistant, Junior Engineer(Civil) Postpay Level 06 (Rs.35400-112400) (7th CPC)
- The candidates will be selected based on the Written Test/Interview.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Address: Director, Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management, Govindpuri, Gwalior (MP)- 474011
- Job Location: All India.
IITTM Jobs Notification Vacancy Details
Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Offline
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|