Income Tax Bengaluru Recruitment 2023: Income Tax Bengaluru has released advertisements 205 (9)/ Sports/ 2022-23/ Pr. CCIT for Inspector of Income-Tax, Tax Assistant, and Multi-Tasking Staff posts. There is a total number of 71 Posts. Candidates who are interested in the following position can submit their applications offline from 06th February 2023 to 24th March 2023. Candidates are advised to read the below-given details and eligibility criteria for this vacancy. For more details about Bangalore Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2023, Sarkari Result including age requirements, the selection process, pay scale, subject-specific positions, and other details, see the notification.
Income Tax Bengaluru Application Form 2023 @Inspector, Tax Assistant, MTS 71 Post
Those Candidates Interested in Income Tax Bengaluru Recruitment 2023 the Following Income Tax Bengaluru Vacancy 2023 Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Income Tax Bengaluru Notification 2023 Before Income Tax Bengaluru Tax Assistant Application Form 2023. Below is a brief description of the Income Tax Bengaluru Jobs 2023 official notification. Other details of Income Tax Bengaluru Tax Assistant Recruitment 2023, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below
Bangalore Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2023
Income Tax Bengaluru Tax Assistant Notification 2023
- Candidates should have a 10th, Degree from a recognized board.
Other Post wise details are below here
- Income-Tax, Tax Assistant, Multi-Tasking Staff: 10th, Degree from a recognized board.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 06/02/2023.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 24/03/2023.
- Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman Candidates: Nil/-
- Payment Mode: Demand Draft
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 30 years.
- Age Relaxation As Per Income Tax Bengaluru Recruitment 2023 Rules.
- Inspector of Income-Tax Postpay Rs.44,900/- to Rs.1,42,400/-
- Tax Assistant Postpay Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/-
- Multi-Tasking Staff Postpay Rs.18,000/- to Rs.56,900/-
- The candidates will be selected based on the Interview.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Offline.
- Address: Commissioner of Income Tax (Admin and TPS), O/o Principal Chief Commissioner of Income-Tax, Karnataka and Goa Region, Central Revenue Building, No.1, Queen’s Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka-560001
- Job Location: Bengaluru (Karnataka).
Income Tax Bengaluru Jobs Notification Vacancy
Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Offline
|Application Form & Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|