Airforce Agniveer Recruitment 2023: Indian Airforce has released advertisements 02/2023 for Agniveer recruitment start Intake 02/2023 under Agneepath scheme. Candidates who are interested in the following position can submit their applications online from 17th March 2023 to 31st March 2023. Candidates are advised to read the below-given details and eligibility criteria for this vacancy. For more details about the Indian Airforce Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2023, including age requirements, the selection process, pay scale, subject-specific positions, and other details, see the notification.
Indian Airforce Agnipath Scheme 2023 @Agniveer Intake 02/2023
Those Candidates Interested in Indian Airforce Recruitment 2023 the Following Indian Airforce Vacancy 2023 Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Indian Airforce Notification 2023 Before the Indian Airforce Agniveer Online Form 2023. Below is a brief description of the Indian Airforce Jobs 2023 official notification. Other details of Airforce Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2023, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below
Indian Airforce Agnipath Scheme Recruitment 2023
Airforce Agnipath Scheme Notification 2023
- Candidate must have passed the Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent/Diploma recognized by the Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
Other Post wise details are below here
- Agniveer recruitment start intake 01/2023 under Agneepath scheme: Candidates should have passed Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English from an Education or Board listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Automobile / Computer Science / Instrumentation Technology / Information Technology) from a Government recognized Polytechnic institute with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in diploma course (or in Intermediate/Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course). OR Passed Two years Vocational course with non-vocational subject viz. Physics and Mathematics from State Education Boards / Councils which are listed in COBSE with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course (or in Intermediate / Matriculation, if English is not a subject in vocational course).
- Other than Science Subjects: Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any stream / subjects approved by Central / State Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR Passed two years’ vocational course from Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course (or in Intermediate / Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course).
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 17/03/2023.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 31/03/2023.
- Exam Date: 20 May 2023
- Candidates born between 26/12/2002 and 26/06/2006 (both dates inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- Age Relaxation As Per Indian Airforce Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Rules.
- General / OBC / EWS: 250/-
- SC / ST: 250/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online
- Agniveers will be paid a package of ₹30,000 per month with a fixed yearly increment. In addition, risk and hardship, dress, and travel allowances will be paid.
- The candidates will be selected based on the Online Test, Written Exam, PET, and Medical Test.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
Indian Airforce Jobs Notification Vacancy Details Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|