Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card 2023: Indian Coast Guard has released advertisements for Navik (General Duty, Domestic Branch) posts. There is a total number of 255 Posts. Candidates who are interested in the following position can submit their applications online from 06th February 2023 to 19th February 2023. Candidates are advised to read the below-given details and eligibility criteria for this vacancy. For more details about the Coast Guard Navik GD & GB 02/2023 Batch Exam Date / City Sarkari Result including age requirements, the selection process, pay scale, subject-specific positions, and other details, see the notification.
Indian Coast Guard GD & DB 02/2023 Batch @Exam Date & City Information for 255 Post
Those Candidates Interested in Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 the Following Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2023 Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Indian Coast Guard Notification 2023 Before the Indian Coast Guard Navik Online Form 2023. Below is a brief description of the Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2023 official notification. Other details of Indian Coast Guard (ICG) Navik Admit Card 2023, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
Indian Coast Guard Navik Exam Notification 2023
- Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th from a recognized board.
Other Post wise details are below here
- Navik (General Duty, Domestic Branch): 10th, 12th from a recognized board.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 06/02/2023.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 19/02/2023.
- Exam Date: March 2023
- Exam City / Date Available: 16/03/2023
- Admit Card Available: Before Exam
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 22 years.
- Age Relaxation As Per Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 Rules.
- All Other Candidates: Rs.300/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online
- Navik (General Duty, Domestic Branch) Postpay Rs.21,700/- Per Month
- The candidates will be selected based on the Written Examination, Physical Fitness Test, Document Verification, Initial Medicals Examination, Final Medical Examination, Original Document, Police Verification and Other Associated Forms.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
Indian Coast Guard Jobs Notification Vacancy Details Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|