J&K Bank Notification 2023: Jammu and Kashmir Bank Limited has opened online applications for apprenticeship engagement as per the Apprenticeship Act, 1961. With 390 vacancies for the financial year 2023-24, the training period is one year, during which trainees will receive a stipend. Successful completion of the training will result in an Apprenticeship Certificate. It presents an opportunity for skill development and practical experience within the banking sector.
Application registration starts on 29th August 2023 and ends on 12th September 2023. More details about the J&K Bank Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Sarkari Result including age requirements, the selection process, pay scale, subject-specific positions, and other details, see the notification.
J&K Bank Jobs 2023 @Apprentice 390 Post
Jammu and Kashmir Bank Ltd is facilitating apprenticeship opportunities as per the Apprenticeship Act, 1961. The bank aims to induct 390 trainees for the financial year 2023-24. Successful candidates will be provided with one year on-the-job training and will also receive a stipend during this period. This initiative not only provides practical exposure but also contributes to skill development within the banking industry. Other details of the J&K Bank Apprentice Bharti 2023, And How to Apply are given below, J&K Bank Online Form 2023 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee
Jammu & Kashmir Bank Limited Recruitment 2023
J&K Bank Vacancy 2023 Educational Qualifications
|S.No.||Post Name||Education Qualification|
|01.||Apprentice||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956. Result should be declared by or before the last date of registration.|
JK Bank Apprentice Vacancy 2023 Important Date
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 29/08/2023.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 12/09/2023.
Jammu & Kashmir Bank Apprentice Jobs 2023 Age Limit
|S.No.||Eligibility Criterion||Age Limit|
|01||Age (as on 01/01/2023)||Minimum Age 20 years and Maximum Age 28 years. However, relaxation in the upper age limit for categories like SC/ST/OBC/PwBD etc. as per Government guidelines shall be applicable.|
- Age Relaxation As Per Jammu & Kashmir Bank Limited Recruitment 2023 Rules.
JK Bank Bharti 2023 Application Fee
- General, OBC & EWS Nil/-
- SC, ST, PwBD & Women Nil/-
- Payment Mode: Online
JK Bank Apprentice 2023 Notification Pay Details
|S.No.||Post Name||Pay Details|
|01||Apprentice||Rs.7500/- to Rs.1500/- per month for the engagement period of one (01) year. Apprentices are not eligible for any other allowances/benefits.|
Jammu & Kashmir Bank Jobs Notification 2023 Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected based on their Shortlisting, Interview, and Document Verification (DV).
JK Bank Apprentice Online Form 2023 How to Apply
- Visit the official website https://www.jkbank.com
- Choose the option “Click here for New Registration.”
- Enter your Name, Contact details, and Email-id to create a new registration.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated and displayed on the screen. Note down this information. An email and SMS will also be sent to you with these details.
- If you’re unable to complete the application in one go, you can save the data by clicking “SAVE AND NEXT.”
- Before submission, use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify and modify details if necessary.
- Carefully fill and verify all the details in the online application form.
- Ensure that the name matches your certificates and documents as any alteration may disqualify your candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application.
- Proceed to upload your Photograph, Signature, Left thumb impression, and Hand-written declaration according to the specified guidelines.
- After filling all necessary details and verifying them, click on the “COMPLETE REGISTRATION” button.
- Proceed to make the payment of the application fee/intimation charges through online mode.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
Candidates Can Read Notification Before Apply Online
Some Important Links