JKPSC Recruitment 2022: Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission has released advertisements 25-PSC (DR-P) of 2022 for Assistant Director, Scientific Assistant, Soil Conservation Assistant/ Equivalent, and Photo Interpreter posts. There is a total number of 22 Posts. Candidates who are interested in the following position can submit their applications online from 4th November 2022 to 30th November 2022 Application Last Date Extended( 20th December 2022). Candidates are advised to read the below-given details and eligibility criteria for this vacancy. For more details about the JKPSC recruitment 2022, including age requirements, the selection process, pay scale, subject-specific positions, and other details, see the notification.
JKPSC Online Form 2022 @Director, Assistant, Equivalent, Interpreter 22 Post
Those Candidates Interested in Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022 the Following JK Forest Protection Vacancy 2022 Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the JKPSC Notification 2022 Before JKPSC Online Form 2022. Below is a brief description of the JKPSC Jobs 2022 official notification. Other details of JKPSC Recruitment 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022
- Candidates should have B.Sc, Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree from a recognized board.
Other Post wise details are below here
- Assistant Director: Bachelor’s Degree in science from a recognized university with the Physical standard.
- Physical Fitness Test Walk to be completed in four hours on foot
- Physical fitness certificate to be issued by the Chief Medical Officer.
- Scientific Assistant: Master’s Degree in Forestry/ Soil science/ Zoology/ Botany/ Geology/ Geography/ Hydrology/ Limnology/ Agriculture/ Environmental Science/ Computer science with Postgraduate Diploma in remote sensing/ M.Sc Geo-Information M.Tech in Remote Sensing from a recognized university.
- Soil Conservation Assistant/ Equivalent: B.Sc Agriculture or B. Sc Agriculture Engineering or M.Sc Botany.
- Photo Interpreter: B.Sc Agriculture or M. Sc Botany.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 04/11/2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 30/11/2022.
- Application Last Date Extended:20/12/ 2022.
- For OM category and In-service candidates the age limit is 40 years i.e, the candidate not born after 1st January 2004 and not born before 1st January 1982.
- For RBA, SC, PSP, EWS, and ALC/ IB category candidates the age limit is 43 years i.e, the candidate not born after 1st January 2004 and not born before 1st January 1979.
- Age Relaxation As Per Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022 Rules.
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 500/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online
- Assistant Director postpay Rs. Level – 6E (35,900 – 113500)
- Scientific Assistant postpay Rs. Level – 8A (50700 – 160600)
- Soil Conservation Assistant/ Equivalent postpay Rs. Level – 6G (42300 – 134300)
- Photo Interpreter postpay Rs. Level – 6F (40800 – 129200)
- The candidates will be selected based on the Written Exam.
How to Apply:
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Jammu and Kashmir.
JKPSC Jobs Notification Vacancy Details
Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online