LIC AAO Prelims Admit Card 2023: Life Insurance Corporation of India has released advertisements for Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) posts. There is a total number of 300 Posts. Candidates can download the admit card Available 10th February 2023. Candidates are advised to read the below-given details and eligibility criteria for this vacancy. For more details about the LIC AAO Admit Card 2023 Sarkari Result including age requirements, the selection process, pay scale, Assam Rifles Bharti 2023 subject-specific positions, and other details, see the notification.
LIC Assistant Administrative Officers (Generalist) Recruitment 2023 Pre Exam Phase I Admit Card
Those Candidates Interested in the Life Insurance Corporation of India Recruitment 2023 the Following LIC AAO Vacancy 2023 Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the LIC Notification 2023 Before the LIC AAO Online Form 2023. Below is a brief description of the LIC AAO Jobs 2023 official notification. Other details of LIC AAO Generalist Admit Card 2023, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below
Life Insurance Corporation of India Recruitment 2023
LIC AAO Pre Exam Phase I Exam Notification 2023
- Candidates should have a Graduation Degree from a recognized board.
Other Post wise details are below here
- Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO): Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/Institution.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 16/01/2023.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 31/01/2023.
- LIC AAO Prelims Exam Date: 17, 20 February 2023.
- Admit Card Available: 10/02/2023
- LIC AAO Mains Exam Date: 18 March 2023.
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 30 years.
- Age Relaxation As Per Life Insurance Corporation of India Recruitment 2023 Rules.
- General / BC/ EWS Rs. 700/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD Rs. 85/–
- Payment Mode: Through Online
- Please go to the official notification.
- The candidates will be selected based on the Prelims Written Exam, Mains Written Exam, Interview, Document Verification & Medical Test.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
LIC Jobs Notification Vacancy Details
Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|