Madras High Court Online Form 2023 @District Judge 50 PostThose Candidates Interested in Madras High Court Recruitment 2023 the Following Madras High Court District Judge Vacancy 2023 Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Madras High Court Notification 2023 Before the Madras High Court District Judge Online Form 2023. Below is a brief description of the Madras High Court Jobs 2023 official notification. Other details of Madras High Court Recruitment 2023, Like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below
Madras High Court Recruitment 2023
Madras High Court District Judge Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualifications
- Candidates should have a Degree in Law, LLB from a recognized board.
Other Post wise details are below here
- District Judge: (i) Must possess a Degree in Law of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission, or any other equivalent qualification and got enrolled in the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu or in the Bar Council of any other State. Must be practising on the date of Notification as an advocate and must have so practised for a period of not less than seven years as on such date.
- (ii) With regard to Assistant Public Prosecutor-Grade I or Assistant Public Prosecutor Grade-II, they must be having not less than seven years of experience as an Advocate and / or Assistant Public Prosecutor on the date of this notification.
Madras High Court District Judge Jobs 2023 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 01/07/2023.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 31/07/2023.
- Last Date for Submission of Application fees: 02/08/2023.
- Date of Preliminary Examination (OMR Method): 30/09/2023 (Forenoon-09:00 AM to 12:00 noon, Afternoon-02:00 PM to 05:00 PM).
- Date of Main Written Examination: 2nd & 3rd December 2023 (Forenoon-09:00 AM to 12:00 noon, Afternoon-02:00 PM to 05:00 PM).
- Date of Viva-voce Test: 31/01/2024 (onwards).
Madras High Court Vacancy 2023 Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 35 years.
- Maximum Age: 60 years.
- Age Relaxation As Per Madras High Court Recruitment 2023 Rules.
Madras High Court Vacancy 2023 Application Fee
- Others (Candidates not belonging to SC / SC(A) / ST in the State of Tamil Nadu) and Candidates from other States / Union Territories Rs.2000/-
- SC, SC(A), ST, Destitute Widows, PWD Candidates Nil/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online
Madras High Court District Judge Pay Details
- District Judge Postpay Rs.51,550/- 1230 – Rs.58,930/- 1380 – Rs.63,070/- + Allowances
Madras High Court District Judge Bharti 2023 Selection Process
- The candidates will be selected based on the Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, Viva–Voce Test.
Madras High Court Recruitment 2023 How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Tamil Nadu.
Madras High Court Jobs Notification Vacancy Details Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online