MPSC Police SI Notification 2023: MPSC PSI Departmental Exam Notification 2023 has been released by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission. This notification announces 615 job Notifications for the post of Sub-Inspector of Police through Limited Departmental Competitive Examination 2023. Interested candidates can apply online from 11 September 2023 to 3 October 2023.
For more details and an online application link, visit the official website. mpsc.gov.in. It’s essential to review the eligibility criteria and details about the MPSC PSI Recruitment 2023 Sarkari Result including age requirements, the selection process, pay scale, subject-specific positions, and other details, see the notification.
MPSC Jobs 2023 @Sub Inspector of Police 615 Post
MPSC Police Sub Inspector Notification 2023 Notification information about the recruitment process. It contains details like MPSC PSI vacancy, and eligibility criteria. To apply for MPSC PSI Jobs in 2023, one can use the MPSC PSI online apply link. This is an opportunity for those seeking government jobs in Maharashtra. Other details of the Maharashtra Police SI Bharti 2023, And How to Apply are given below, MPSC PSI Online Form 2023 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee
Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2023
MPSC Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualifications
|Post Name||Eligible Candidates/Qualification|
|Sub-Inspector of Police||Currently working Assistant Police Sub-Inspectors, Police Constables, Police Naiks, and Police Sepoys under the Home Department of the Government of Maharashtra.
– 4 years of regular service for candidates with a graduate degree from a recognized University.
– Maharashtra Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education H.Sc. Exam passed or Maharashtra Govt H.Sc. Qualification recognized as equivalent to 5 years regular service for other candidates.
MPSC Vacancy 2023 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 11/09/2023.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 03/10/2023.
- Last Date For Submit Application Fee: 05/10/2023
- Date Of Prelims Exam: 02/12/2023
Maharashtra Police SI Bharti 2023 Age Limit
|Category||Maximum Age Limit|
|Amagas Candidates||35 Years|
|Backward Class Candidates||40 Years|
- Age Relaxation As Per Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2023 Rules.
MPSC PSI Jobs 2023 Application Fee
- Amagas Categories Rs. 544/-
- Backward Classes /A.D.U.D/Orphans Categories Rs. 344/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online
MPSC PSI Post Pay Details
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Sub-Inspector of Police||Rs. 38600/- to Rs. 122800/-|
MPSC Jobs Notification 2023 Selection Process
- The selection process for the MPSC PSI Departmental Exam 2023 consists of three stages: a Pre-examination, a Main written examination, and a Physical Test.
MPSC Police SI Online Form 2023 How to Apply
- Visit the Official Website: which is http://www.mpsc.gov.in/.
- Open Sub-Inspector of Police Recruitment Notification: Once you find the Sub-Inspector of Police recruitment notification, click on it to access detailed information about the job.
- Fill Out the Application Form: Provide all the required information accurately.
- Upload Documents: You may be required to upload scanned copies of your educational certificates, photographs, and other relevant documents as specified in the application form.
- Pay Application Fee (If Applicable): Check if there is an application fee mentioned in the notification. If there is, make the payment as per the instructions provided.
- Submit the Application: After filling in all the details and completing the payment (if required), review your application to ensure accuracy.
- Then, submit the application.
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Maharashtra.
Candidates Can Read Notification Before Apply Online
Some Important Links