NIELIT Shimla Notification 2023: National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) in Himachal Pradesh, Shimla Recruitment Drive is currently accepting applications for 91 Computer Operator, Data Entry Operator (DEO), Clerk/Junior Office Assistant, Accountant, Sanitary Supervisor, Junior Engineer (JE), State Coordinator, Urban Planner Posts.
For detailed information and application visit the official website nielit.gov.in. Don’t miss this opportunity to join National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology in Himachal Pradesh.
Walk-in interviews in the selection process are scheduled on 21, 22 and 26 September 2023. For more details about the NIELIT Shimla Direct Interview 2023 Sarkari Result including age requirements, the selection process, pay scale, subject-specific positions, and other details, see the notification.
NIELIT Shimla Direct Interview 2023 @Computer Operator, DEO, Clerk, Accountant, JE, Urban Planner 91 Post
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) is currently conducting the recruitment drive for the year 2023 in Himachal Pradesh. The walk-in interview in the selection process is scheduled on 21, 22 and 26 September 2023. For detailed information and to apply please visit the official website nielit.gov.in. This is a great opportunity to join a reputed organization in the field of Electronics and Information Technology. Other details of the NIELIT Shimla Vacancy 2023, And How to Apply are given below, NIELIT Shimla Recruitment 2023 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT), Shimla Recruitment 2023
NIELIT Shimla Vacancy 2023 Educational Qualifications
|Post Name||Educational Qualifications|
|Computer Operator||Graduate with PGDCA / NIELIT ‘A’ Level / NIELIT Diploma.|
|Data Entry Operator||12th Class with diploma in computers/ NIELIT ‘O’ Level.|
|Clerk/Junior Office Assistant (IT)||12th Class with one-year Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized University/ Institute.|
|Accountant||B.Com. Degree with knowledge of Computer Application.|
|Sanitary Supervisors||Matric/12th Class with specific Diploma courses related to sanitation and environmental health.|
|Junior Engineer||Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.|
|State Coordinator||Graduate or Post Graduate degree with relevant experience and computer proficiency.|
|Urban Planner||Master’s degree in planning with experience.|
NIELIT Shimla Vacancy 2023 Important Dates
- Date of Released Notification: 14/09/2023.
- Date of Walk-In Interviews: 21st, 22nd & 26th September 2023.
- Walk-In Interviews Venue: NIELIT Shimla.
NIELIT Shimla Jobs 2023 Age Limit
- Age Relaxation As Per National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT), Shimla Recruitment 2023 Rules.
NIELIT Shimla Bharti 2023 Application Fee
- All Candidates Application Fees Rs.500/-
- Payment Mode: Online
NIELIT Shimla 2023 Notification Pay Details
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Data Entry Operator||Rs.12,720/-|
|Clerk/Junior Office Assistant||Rs.18,660/-|
NIELIT Shimla Jobs Notification 2023 Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected based on their Walk-in Interview/Skill Test, and Document Verification.
NIELIT Shimla Online 2023 How to Apply
- Visit the Official Website: which is nielit.gov.in.
- Find the Recruitment Section: It may be located in the menu or on the homepage.
- Locate the Job Notification: Within the Recruitment section, find the latest job notification related to the Accountant position. The notification will provide detailed information about the job, including eligibility criteria.
- Read the Notification: Carefully read the job notification to understand the eligibility requirements, application procedure, and important dates.
- Download the Application Form: If required, download the official application form provided in the notification. Fill out the application form with accurate details.
- Pay the Application Fee: As mentioned in the notification, pay the application fee of Rs.500/- online through the specified mode of payment.
- Prepare Required Documents: Gather all the necessary documents as mentioned in the official notification. These may include educational certificates, ID proof, passport-sized photographs, and any other documents requested.
- Attend the Walk-In Interview: Mark your calendar for the Walk-In Interview date, which is September 26, 2023, for the Accountant position. Ensure that you reach the interview venue on time.
- Submit the Application: During the Walk-In Interview, submit your filled application form along with the required documents to the authorities.
- Follow Instructions: Follow any additional instructions provided during the interview process.
- Mode of Apply: Direct Interview.
- Job Location: Shimla (Himachal Pradesh).
Candidates Can Read Notification Before Apply Online
Some Important Links