Odisha High Court Recruitment 2023: Patna High Court has released advertisements for Assistant Section Officers and Junior Stenographer posts. There is a total number of 234 Posts. Candidates who are interested in the following position can submit their applications online from 01st March 2023 to 20th March 2023. Candidates are advised to read the below-given details and eligibility criteria for this vacancy. For more details about the Odisha High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2023 Sarkari Result including age requirements, the selection process, pay scale, subject-specific positions, and other details, see the notification.
Odisha High Court Online Form 2023 @Assistant Section Officers, Junior Stenographer 234 Post
Those Candidates Interested in Odisha High Court Recruitment 2023 the Following Odisha High Court ASO Vacancy 2023 Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Odisha High Court Notification 2023 Before the Odisha High Court ASO Application Form 2023. Below is a brief description of the Odisha High Court Jobs 2023 official notification. Other details of Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 2023, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below
Odisha High Court Recruitment 2023
- Candidates should have Graduated Degree from a recognized board.
Other Post wise details are below here
- Assistant Section Officers and Junior Stenographer: Graduate Degree from a recognized board.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 01/03/2023.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 20/03/2023.
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 32 years
- Age Relaxation As Per Odisha High Court Recruitment 2023 Rules.
- All Candidate Fee: Rs, 500/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online
- Assistant Section Officers and Junior Stenographer are postpay As per Govt Rules.
- The candidates will be selected based on the Written test, Skill Test, and Pre Exam.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
Odisha High Court Jobs Notification Vacancy Details Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online