OPSC Recruitment 2023: Odisha Public Service Commission has released advertisements 17 of 2022-23 for Civil Services Examination (Odisha Administrative Service, Odisha Co-operative Service, Odisha Labour Service, Odisha Revenue Service, Odisha Transport Service, Odisha Taxation & Accounts Service) posts. There is a total number of 683 Posts. Candidates who are interested in the following position can submit their applications online from 17th January 2023 to 16th February 2023. Candidates are advised to read the below-given details and eligibility criteria for this vacancy. For more details about the OPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2023 Sarkari Result including age requirements, the selection process, pay scale, subject-specific positions, and other details, see the notification.
OPSC Online Form 2023 @Civil Services Examination 683 Post
Those Candidates Interested in Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2023 the Following OPSC Vacancy 2023 Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the OPSC Notification 2023 Before the OPSC Civil Services Examination Online Form 2023. Below is a brief description of the OPSC Jobs 2023 official notification. Other details of OPSC Civil Services Examination Recruitment 2023, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below
Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2023
- Candidates should have a Completed Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized board.
Other Post wise details are below here
- Civil Services Examination (Odisha Administrative Service, Odisha Co-operative Service, Odisha Labour Service, Odisha Revenue Service, Odisha Transport Service, Odisha Taxation & Accounts Service): Completed Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized board.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 17/01/2023.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 16/02/2023.
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 38 years.
- Age Relaxation As Per Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2023 Rules.
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS/SC/ST/ PwD/ Female Rs. Nil
- Payment Mode: Through Online
- Civil Services Examination Group – A Post Postpay Rs.56,100/- in Level-12-Cell-1 in the Pay Matrix under Rule-3 of ORSP Rules, 2017.
- Civil Services Examination Group – B Post Postpay Rs.44,900/- in Level-10-Cell-1 in the Pay Matrix provided under Rule-3 of ORSP Rules, 2017.
- The candidates will be selected based on the Preliminary Examination & Mains Examination/ Interview.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Odisha.
OPSC Jobs Notification Vacancy Details
Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online