RITES Notification 2023: Rail India Technical and Economic Services Limited a Government Enterprise in India is urgently recruiting Junior Assistant (HR) professionals. The recruitment is for various vacancies, and interested candidates must have a bachelor’s degree and no prior experience is required. The selection process includes a written test, and selected candidates will have to undergo a probation period of one year.
The period of online application is from 12 August 2023 to 4 September 2023. For more details about the RITES Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 Sarkari Result including age requirements, the selection process, pay scale, subject-specific positions, and other details, see the notification.
RITES Jobs 2023 @Junior Assistant 16 Post
Rail India Technical and Economic Services Limited a reputed Government Enterprise under Ministry of Railways in India is actively recruiting skilled and motivated individuals for the post of Junior Assistant (HR). This role requires a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with no prior experience required. Successful candidates will have to undergo a probation period of one year. This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a leading consulting organization specializing in transportation, infrastructure and related technologies. Other details of the RITES Junior Assistant Vacancy 2023, And How to Apply are given below, RITES Junior Assistant Online Form 2023 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee
Rail India Technical and Economic Services Ltd Recruitment 2023
RITES Vacancy 2023 Educational Qualifications
|Post Name||Minimum Qualification|
|Junior Assistant (HR)||Graduation in any discipline|
RITES Junior Assistant Vacancy 2023 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 12/08/2023.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 04/09/2023.
RITES Junior Assistant Jobs 2023 Age Limit
|Post Name||Maximum Age Limit|
|Junior Assistant (HR)||Maximum Age 30 years (as of August 1, 2023)|
- Age Relaxation As Per Rail India Technical and Economic Services (RITES) Recruitment 2023 Rules.
RITES Junior Assistant Bharti 2023 Application Fee
- General & OBC Rs.600/- + Taxes as applicable.
- SC, ST, PwBD & EWS Rs.300/- + Taxes as applicable.
- Payment Mode: Through Online
RITES Junior Assistant 2023 Notification Pay Details
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Junior Assistant (HR)||Rs.20,000/- to Rs.66,000|
RITES Jobs Notification 2023 Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected based on their Written Exam, Document Verification, and Medical Examination.
RITES Junior Assistant Online 2023 How to Apply
- Visit the Official Website: Go to the official RITES website at http://www.rites.com.
- Navigate to Career Section: Find and navigate to the “Career” section on the website.
- Find the Recruitment Notification: Look for the recruitment notification for the Junior Assistant (HR) position.
- Read the Notification: Read the detailed notification carefully to understand the important dates, eligibility criteria, and application process.
- Register Online: A unique registration number will be generated.
- Complete Application Form: Make sure to provide accurate and complete information.
- Upload Documents: Upload scanned copies of necessary documents, experience certificates (if applicable), including photographs, academic certificates, and category certificates.
- Pay Application Fee: Make sure to follow the instructions for payment.
- Print Application Form: Print and keep this form for future reference.
- Document Verification: If shortlisted, you will be required to produce self-attested scanned copies of the required documents during document verification.
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Gurugram (Haryana).
Candidates Can Read Notification Before Apply Online
Some Important Links