SBI Notification 2023: State Bank of India (SBI) has announced recruitment for the post of Probationary Officer (PO). A total number of 2000 Posts are available in various states across India. Eligible candidates can apply for SBI PO Jobs 2023 from 7 September 2023 to 27 September 2023.
Interested candidates can apply online through SBI website. details about the SBI Recruitment 2023 Sarkari Result including age requirements, the selection process, pay scale, subject-specific positions, and other details, see the notification.
SBI Jobs 2023 @Probationary Officer (PO) 2000 Post
State Bank of India (SBI) is a respected Fortune 500 company and a leading Indian multinational public sector bank headquartered in Mumbai. With over 200 years of heritage, SBI is known for its vast network of branches, ATMs, and global presence in 29 countries. It prioritizes innovation and customer-centric values, offering diverse financial services through subsidiaries like SBI General Insurance and SBI Life Insurance. SBI continues to shape India’s banking landscape with a focus on responsible and sustainable banking solutions. Other details of the SBI Probationary Officer Vacancy 2023, And How to Apply are given below, SBI Probationary Officer Online Form 2023 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee
State Bank of India Recruitment 2023
SBI Probationary Officer Vacancy 2023 Educational Qualifications
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Probationary Officers||Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for an interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.12.2023.|
SBI Vacancy 2023 Important Date
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 06/09/2023.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 05/10/2023.
- The download of Pre Examination Call Letters: 2nd Week of October 2023 onwards
- Phase-I: Online Preliminary Examination: Nov 2023
- Declaration of Result of Preliminary Examination: Nov / Dec 2023
- The download of the Main Examination Call letter: Nov/ Dec 2023
- Phase-II: Online Main Examination Dec2023/ Jan 2024
- Declaration of Result of Main Examination Dec 2023/ Jan 2024
- The download of Phase-III Call Letter: Feb 2023 onwards
- Phase-III: Psychometric Test Jan/ Feb 2024
- Interview & Group Exercises Jan / Feb 2024
- Declaration of Final Result Feb/ Mar 2024
SBI Jobs 2023 Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age Relaxation As Per State Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Rules.
SBI PO Bharti 2023 Application Fee
- General, OBC & EWS Rs. 750/-
- SC/ST Nil/-
- PwBD Nil/-
- Payment Mode: Online
SBI PO 2023 Notification Pay Details
|Post Name||Basic Pay Scale|
|Probationary Officers (PO)||Rs. 41,960/-|
SBI Jobs Notification 2023 Selection Process
- SBI Probationary Officers (PO) selection involves three stages: Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, and a final phase comprising a Psychometric Test, an Interview, and Group Exercises.
SBI PO Online Form 2023 How to Apply
- Visit the Official SBI Website:
- Navigate to the ‘Careers’ Section:
- Select the Probationary Officers Recruitment Notification:
- Read the Notification Carefully:
- Online Registration:
- Fill Out the Application Form:
- Upload Documents:
- Pay Application Fee:
- Review and Submit:
- Print Application Form
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
Candidates Can Read Notification Before Apply Online
Some Important Links