SSC CGL Final Result 2023: Staff Selection Commission has released advertisements for CGL (Combined Graduate Level Examination 2021) posts. Candidates can download the Final Result on 17 March 2023. Candidates are advised to read the below-given details and eligibility criteria for this vacancy. For more details about the SSC CGL Result 2023, including age requirements, the selection process, pay scale, subject-specific positions, and other details, see the notification.
SSC Combined Graduate Level CGL Recruitment 2021 @Final Result 2023
Those Candidates Interested in Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2021 the Following SSC CGL Vacancy 2021 Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the SSC CGL Notification 2021 Before SSC CGL Online Form 2021. Below is a brief description of the SSC Jobs 2022 official notification. Other details of SSC CGL Recruitment 2021, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2021
SSC CGL Result Notification 2023
- Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream from a recognized board.
Other Post wise details are below here
- CGL (Combined Graduate Level Examination 2021): Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream from a recognized board.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 23/12/2021.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 23/01/2022 up to 11:30 PM Only.
- Online Fee Payment Last Date: 25/01/2022
- Offline E Challan Payment Last Date: 27/01/2022
- Correction Date: 28/01/2022 to 01/02/2022
- Exam Date Tier I: 11-21 April 2022
- Admit Card Available: 25/03/2022
- Answer Key Available: 02/05/2022
- Tier I Result Available: 04/07/2022
- Exam Date Tier II: 08-10 August 2022
- Revised Tier II Answer Key Available: 29/08/2022
- Exam Date Tier III: 21 August 2022
- Tier II Result Available: 15/10/2022
- Tier III Result Available: 20/12/2022
- Exam Date Tier IV: 04-05 January 2023
- Document Verification: 15-31 January 2023
- Final Result Available: 17/03/2023
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 27-32 Years (Post Wise).
- Age Relaxation As Per Staff Selection Commission CGL Exam Recruitment 2021 Rules.
- As Per SSC Norms.
- The candidates will be selected based on Stage I – Prelims Examination (CBRE mode), Stage II- Mains Written Examination.
How to Apply:
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
SSC Jobs Notification Vacancy Details
Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
|Download Final Result||List 1 | List 2 | List 3 | List 4|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Tier II Exam Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|