Supreme Court Recruitment 2023 Supreme Court of India has released advertisements for Law Clerk-cum-Research Associates posts. Candidates who are interested in the following position can submit their applications online from 09th April 2023 to 30th April 2023. Candidates are advised to read the below-given eligibility criteria for this vacancy. For more details about the Supreme Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2023 Sarkari Result including age requirements, the selection process, pay scale, subject-specific positions, and other details, see the notification.
Supreme Court Online Form 2023 @Law Clerk-cum-Research Associates Post
Those Candidates Interested in Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2023 the Following SCI Law Clerk Vacancy 2023 Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Supreme Court Notification 2023 Before the Supreme Court Law Clerk-cum-Research Associates Online Form 2023. Below is a brief description of the SCI Jobs 2023 official notification. Other details of Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2023, Like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2023
Supreme Law Clerk Notification 2023
Supreme Court Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualifications
- Candidates should have a Law Degree from a recognized board.
Other Post wise details are below here
- Law Clerk-cum-Research Associate: Law Graduate (before taking up the assignment as a Law Clerk) having a Bachelor’s Degree in Law (including an Integrated Degree Course in Law) from any School /College /University / Institution established by law in India and recognized by the Bar Council of India for enrolment as an Advocate.
Supreme Court Law Clerk Job 2023 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 09/04/2023.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 30/04/2023.
SCI Research Associate Vacancy 2023 Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 20 years.
- Maximum Age: 30 years.
- Age Relaxation As Per Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2023 Rules.
Supreme Court 2023 Notification Application Fee
- Application Fee: Rs. 500/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online
Supreme Court Law Clerk Bharti 2023 Pay Details
- Law Clerk-cum-Research Associates Postpay Rs. 80,000/- Per Month
SCI Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- The candidates will be selected based on the phases: Part I- Multiple Choice Based Questions, testing the candidates’ ability to understand and apply the law, and comprehension skills; Part II- Subjective Written Examination, covering writing and analytical skills; Part III- Interview by individual Judges.
Supreme Court of India How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
Supreme Court of India Jobs Notification Vacancy Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|