TNPSC Recruitment 2023: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released advertisement No. 645 for Agricultural Officer, Horticultural Officer, and Assistant Director of Agriculture posts. There is a total number of 93 Posts. Candidates who are interested in the following position can submit their applications online from 12th January 2023 to 10th February 2023. Candidates are advised to read the below-given details and eligibility criteria for this vacancy. For more details about the TNPSC AO Recruitment 2023, including age requirements, the selection process, pay scale, subject-specific positions, and other details, see the notification.
Tamil Nadu PSC Online Form 2023 @Agricultural, Horticultural, and Assistant 93 Post
Those Candidates Interested in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2023 the Following TNPSC Assistant Vacancy 2023 Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the TNPSC Notification 2023 Before TNPSC Agricultural Officer Online Form 2023. Below is a brief description of the TNPSC Jobs 2023 official notification. Other details of TNPSC Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2023, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2023
TNPSC Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualifications
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture B.Sc, M.Sc of the following subjects or its equivalent qualification.
Other Post wise details are below here
- Agricultural Officer, Horticultural Officer, and Assistant Director of Agriculture: Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture B.Sc, M.Sc of the following subjects or its equivalent qualification.
TNPSC Agricultural Officer Jobs 2023 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 12/01/2023.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 10/02/2023.
TNPSC Vacancy 2023 Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years to 34 Years (Post Wise)
- Age Relaxation As Per Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022 Rules.
TNPSC Vacancy 2023 Application Fees
- Registration Fee: Rs.150/-
- Exam Fee: Rs. 200/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
TNPSC Agricultural Officer 2023 Notification Pay Details
- Agricultural Officer (AO) Postpay Rs. 37,700/- to Rs.1,38,500/- (Level 20).
- Horticultural Officer (HO) Postpay Rs.56,100/- to Rs. 2,05,700/- (Level 22 )
- Assistant Director of Agriculture (ADA) Postpay Rs.37,700/- to Rs. 1,38,500/-(Level 20)
TNPSC 2023 Selection Process
- The candidates will be selected based on the Written Examination.
TNPSC Bharti 2023 How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Tamil Nadu.
TNPSC Jobs Notification Vacancy Details
Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online