UPSC CPF AC GD 2022 Final Result with Marks 2023: Union Public Service Commission has released advertisements 09/2022-CPF for Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants-BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, SSB) Vacancy. Candidates can download the Final Result 11/09/2023. Candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria given below for this vacancy. For more details about the UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Exam 2022 Final Result 2023 Sarkari Result including age requirements, the selection process, pay scale, subject-specific positions, and other details, see the notification.
UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandants Jobs 2023 @Final Result with Marks 2023
Those Candidates Interested in Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2023 the Following UPSC CAPF Result 2023 Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the UPSC Notification 2023 Before the UPSC Central Armed Police Forces Online Form 2023. Below is a brief description of the UPSC Jobs 2023 official notification. Other details of UPSC CAPF Final Result 2023, Like Educational Qualification, Age Limit , Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2023
UPSC CAPF Jobs 2023 Educational Qualifications
- Candidates should have passed a bachelor’s Degree from a recognized board.
Other Post wise details are below here
- Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants): Bachelors Degree from a recognized board.
UPSC CAPF Bharti 2023 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 20/04/2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 10/05/2022.
- Final Result: 07/08/2023
- Final Result Marks: 11/09/2023
UPSC Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 20 years.
- Maximum Age: 25 years.
- Age Relaxation As Per Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2023.
UPSC Vacancy 2023 Application Fee
- General Candidates: Rs.200/-
- SC/ ST/ Female Candidates: Nil/-
- Payment Mode: Online
UPSC Notification 2023 Pay Details
- Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Postpay As Per Norms
UPSC Jobs 2023 Selection Process
- The candidates will be selected based on the Written Examination, Physical Efficiency Test, Medical Standards Tests, Interview, and Personality Test.
UPSC Bharti 2023 How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
UPSC Jobs Notification Vacancy Details
Candidates Can Read the Official Notification Before Online Apply
|Download Marks||Click Here|
|Final Result||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|