UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Mains Exam Result 2023: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released advertisements 02/2023-GEOL for Combined Geo-Scientist Mains Exam, 2023 posts. There is a total number of 285 Posts. Candidates can download the results available on 23 August 2023. Candidates are advised to read the below-given details and eligibility criteria for this vacancy. For more details about the UPSC Geo Scientist CGSE Phase II Main Result 2023 Sarkari Result including age requirements, the selection process, pay scale, subject-specific positions, and other details, see the notification.
UPSC Geologist / Geo Scientist CGSE Mains Exam Result 2023
The Union Public Service Commission, commonly abbreviated as UPSC, is India’s premier central recruitment agency for the recruitment of all the Group ‘A’ officers under the Government of India and in UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Mains Exam Result 2023 Sarkari Result for all regions is tentatively scheduled to be released on 23 August 2023, by the Union Public Service Commission on the regional official websites of UPSC (https://upsc.gov.in/). Candidates will have to enter their Registration Number and Date Of Birth to download the UPSC Geo-Scientist Mains-Exam Result.
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022
- Candidates Who Are Enrolled in the Union Public Service Commission UPSC Geo-Scientist Pre-Exam, Mains Exam
- Pre-Exam Date: 19/02/2023
- Admit Card Available:27/01/2023
- Result Available:03/03/2023
- Mains Exam Date: 24-25 June 2023
- Admit Card Available:02/06/2023
- Mains Result: 23/08/2023
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 32 Years
- General / OBC: 200/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Female: Nil/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online
- The candidates will be selected based on the exam, CBT exam, Document Verification Medical Exam
How to Apply
- Union Public Service Commission UPSC Geo Scientist 2023 Examination. Candidate Can Apply Between 21/09/2022 to 11/10/2022
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Jobs Application Form in UPSC Geo Scientist Pre Exam 2022 Latest UPSC Job Recruitment 2023.
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
UPSC Jobs Notification Vacancy Details
Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
|Download Mains Result||Click Here|
|Download Mains Exam Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Pre Exam Time Table||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|