UPSSSC Forest Inspector Admit Card 2023: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission has released advertisements for Forest Inspector (Van Daroga) posts. There is a total number of 701 Posts. Candidates can download the admit card from Before Exam. Candidates are advised to read the below-given details and eligibility criteria for this vacancy. For more details about the UPSSSC recruitment 2022, including age requirements, the selection process, pay scale, subject-specific positions, and other details, see the notification.
UPSSSC Forest Inspector (Van Daroga) Recruitment 2022 @Admit Card For 701 Post
Those Candidates Interested in Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission Recruitment 2022 the Following UPSSSC Van Daroga Vacancy 2022 Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the UPSSSC Van Daroga Notification 2022 Before UPSSSC Forest Inspector Online Form. Below is a brief description of the UPSSSC Jobs 2022 official notification. Other details of UPSSSC Forest Inspector Mains Exam 2023, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission Recruitment 2022
UPSSSC Forest Inspector Exam Notification 2023
- Candidates should have a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science from a recognized board.
Other Post wise details are below here
- Forest Inspector (Van Daroga): Two or more subjects of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Forestry, Geology, Agriculture, Statistics, and Environmental Science from a University established by law in India for a candidate for direct recruitment to the post of Forest Inspector (OR) Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Bachelor’s degree in Veterinary Science or its equivalent qualification recognized by the Government.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 17/10/2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 13/11/2022.
- Correction Last Date: 13/11/2022
- Eligibility Result Available: 03/03/2023
- Exam Date: 30/04/2023
- Admit Card Available: Before Exam
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 40 Years as of 1st July 2022.
- Age Relaxation As Per Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission Recruitment 2022 Rules.
- Candidates have to pay the online processing fee of Rs. 25/-.
- In case of being shortlisted for the main examination, the examination fee for the main examination will be payable separately by the shortlisted candidates, which will have to be paid before downloading the admit card for the main examination.
- Payment Mode: Through Online
- Forest Inspector (Van Daroga) postpay Rs. Pay Band-1, Pay Scale of Rs. 5200-20200, Grade Pay of Rs. 2800, Pay Level-5, Pay Matrix of Rs. 29200-92300.
- The candidates will be selected based on the Written Examination (Main Examination), Physical Standard Test, and Physical Fitness Test.
How to Apply:
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
UPSSSC Jobs Notification Vacancy Details
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|