Uttarakhand Postal Recruitment 2023: Uttarakhand Postal Circle has released advertisements 17-21/2023-GDS for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), Branch Postmaster (BPM), and Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) posts. There is a total number of 889 Posts. Candidates who are interested in the following position can submit their applications online from 27th January 2023 to 16th February 2023. Candidates are advised to read the below-given details and eligibility criteria for this vacancy. For more details about the Uttarakhand Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2023 Sarkari Result including age requirements, the selection process, pay scale, Uttarakhand Post Office GDS 2023 subject-specific positions, and other details, see the notification.
Uttarakhand Postal Online Form 2023 @Gramin Dak Sevak 889 Post
Those Candidates Interested in Uttarakhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2023 the Following Uttarakhand Post Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2023 Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Uttarakhand Postal Circle Notification 2023 Before the Uttarakhand Postal Circle GDS Online Form 2023. Below is a brief description of the Uttarakhand Postal Circle GDS Bharti 2023 official notification. Other details of Uttarakhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2023, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below
Uttarakhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2023
Uttarakhand Post GDS Notification 2023
Uttarakhand Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualifications
- Candidates should have passed 10th class from a recognized Board.
Other Post wise details are below here
- Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), Branch Postmaster (BPM), and Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM): Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard having passed in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of GDS.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language: The candidate should have studied the local language (Name of Local language) at least up to the 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects].
- Knowledge of Cycling: Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts. In case of a candidate has knowledge of riding a scooter or motorcycle, that may be considered as knowledge of cycling also. The candidate has to submit a declaration to this effect in Annexure III.
Uttarakhand Postal Circle Bharti 2023 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 27/01/2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 16/02/2023.
- Application Form Correction: 17-19/02/2023.
Uttarakhand Post Office Jobs 2023 Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 40 years.
- Age Relaxation As Per India Postal Circle Recruitment 2023 Rules.
Uttarakhand Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti 2023 Application Fee
- General/OBC: 100/-
- SC/ST/Female Candidates/PWD: Nil/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online
Uttarakhand GDS Documents
- Name (In capital letters as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father’s Name / Mother’s Name
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Date of Birth
- PwD – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which Xth class passed
- The language studied in Xth class
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Scanned Passport Photograph
- Scanned Signature
Uttarakhand Postal Circle GDS Vacancy 2023 Pay Details
- Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
- Branch Post Master (BPM) postpay Rs. 12000-29380/-
- Assistant Branch Post Master, Dak Sevak (ABPM/Dak Sevak) postpay Rs. 10000-24470/-
Uttarakhand Post Vacancy 2023 Selection Process
- The candidates will be selected based on the Merit List, and Document Verification.
- The applicants will be shortlisted for engagement on the basis of a system-generated merit list.
- The Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained/conversion of Grades/Points to marks (as explained in sub paras- iii to ix below) in the Secondary School Examination of 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals. Passing all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory.
GDS recruitment 2023 Uttarakhand Post Office How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Uttarakhand.
Uttarakhand Postal Circle Jobs Notification Vacancy Details
Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
|Apply Online||Click Here / Registration|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|All State-Wise Vacancy Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|