CISF Constable Fire 2021 @Released CBT Exam Admit Card 2023Online applications are invited from eligible Male & Female Indian citizens for filling up the temporary posts of CONSTABLE/Fire in the Central Industrial Security Force in the Pay Level-3 (Rs.21,700-69,100/-) plus usual allowances as admissible to the Central Government employees from time to time. On their appointment, they shall be governed under the CISF Act and Rules as well as Central Civil Services Rules applicable to other members of the Force from time to time. They shall be entitled to the pensionary benefits as per the “Defined Contributory Pension system known as the National Pension System” applicable to all employees joining the service of the Central Government on or after 1st January 2004. The recruitment process will consist of the Physical Standards Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Documentation, Trade Test, Written Examination under OMR Based / Computer Based Test (CBT) mode, and Medical Examination. Those Candidates Interested in Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment 2021 the Following CISF Vacancy 2021 Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the CISF Notification 2021 Before the CISF Constable Fire Online Form 2021. Below is a brief description of the CISF Jobs 2022 official notification. Other details of CISF Constable Fire 2021 CBT Exam Admit Card 2023, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below
Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment 2023
- Candidates should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.
Other Post wise details are below here
- Constable (Fire): 12th class from a recognized board.
- CISF Constable Fire Exam Held on: 26/09/2023
- Admit Card Available: Before Exam
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 23 years.
- Age Relaxation As Per Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment 2023 Rules.
- General/ OBC/ EWS Rs. 100/-.
- SC/ ST Rs. Nil
- Payment Mode: Through Online
- Constable Fire postpay scale Level-3 (Rs. 21700-69100/-).
- The candidates will be selected based on the Physical Standards Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Documentation, Trade Test, Written Examination, and Medical Examination.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
Candidates Can Read Notification Before Apply Online Some Important Links
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Exam Natice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|