MP High Court Junior Judicial Assistant Admit Card 2023: High Court of Madhya Pradesh has released advertisements for Junior Judicial Assistant posts. There is a total number of 40 Posts. Those Candidate Are Enrolled with MP High Court JJA Vacancy Can Download the Admit Card. Candidates are advised to read the below-given details and eligibility criteria for this vacancy. For more details about the MPHC JJA Admit Card 2023, including age requirements, the selection process, pay scale, subject-specific positions, and other details, see the notification.
MP High Court Junior Judicial Assistant Admit Card 2023 For 40 Post
Those Candidates Interested in Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2022 the Following MPHC Junior Judicial Assistant Admit Card 2023 Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the MP High Court Notification 2022 Before MP High Court JJA Online Form 2022. Below is a brief description of the MP High Court Jobs 2022 official notification. Other details of MP High Court Admit Card 2023, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below
Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2022
MP High Court JJA Vacancy 2022 Educational Qualifications
- Candidates should have a completed Diploma in Computer Application, and Graduation from any of the recognized boards.
Other Post wise details are below here
- Junior Judicial Assistant: completed Diploma in Computer Application, Graduation from any of the recognized boards.
MP High Court Junior Judicial Assistant Jobs 2022 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 03/12/2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 23/12/2022.
- Exam Date: 21/09/2023
- Admit Card: 14/09/2023
MP High Court Vacancy 2022 Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 35 Years.
- Age Relaxation As Per Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2022 Rules.
MP High Court 2022 Notification Application Fee
- Un-Reserved Candidates: Rs.777.02/-
- Reserved Candidates: Rs.577.02/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online
MP High Court Junior Judicial Assistant Pay Details
- Junior Judicial Assistant Postpay Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade pay Rs. 1900/-
MP High Court 2022 Selection Process
- The candidates will be selected based on the Mock Test, and Interview.
MP High Court Bharti 2022 How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh).
Candidates Can Read Notification Before Apply Online
Some Important Links
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|